Date: Nov 6-8, 2017 Venue: Vienna, Austria
Conference Series is overwhelmed to welcome all the interested participants to attend the “International Conference on Medical Education” during Nov 6-8, 2017. The conference will be held in Vienna, Austria.
We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of Medical Education. We cordially invite all the participants like clinicians, researchers, educators, and program developers who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of Medical Education. Medical Education 2017 depends on generous knowledge donations of experts to promote their scientific discoveries. It will be committed to promote open, transparent and international scientific exchange on the theme “Medical Education Research: The need for a more effective approach toward MedicalEducation” and contribute to the improvement of efforts taken to tackle local, national and global impacts of Medical Education. We expect that this decade will see great advances in the field of Health and Medical Education.
Therefore, it is very useful to bring together experts from the field of Nursing and Healthcare for discussions of the latest advances and ideas, and to stimulate interdisciplinary interactions.
Medical Education 2017 anticipates more than 400 participants around the globe with thought provoking Keynote lectures, Oral and Poster presentations. Vienna has become the capital of the world where visitors and tourists live unique experiences and enjoy special attractions. Attending and contributing to the conference will definitely enhance your cultural and scientific experience and open further opportunities for you and your career.
The attending delegates include Editorial Board Members of related Conference Series International Journals. This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists. The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering for the conference along with your colleagues.
Avail the delegate early bird offer.
Date: Nov 6-8, 2017
Venue: Vienna, Austria
Medical Education 2017 Conference website is attracting 25000+ Healthcare Professionals online visitors ranging from Physicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Academicians and Business professionals, who are working in this field of Health and Medical Education. This unique opportunity that we extend to our speakers and attendees is not being offered by any other conference organizers. Through this the abstracts and research profiles of our speakers and organizing committee members getting global visibility which is an additional feature that you would be receiving in addition to networking opportunities before, during and after the conference. Meet Academia and Industry visionaries to get inspired
· Expand your knowledge and find solutions to problems
· Knowledge, Benchmarking and Networking offered at one place
· Forge connections and for global networking
· Highly Organized and Structured Scientific programs
· Poster presentations and world class exhibitions
· Meet with new vendors and suppliers
How we stand different from other Conferences:
· 3000+ Conferences across the globe in 30+ countries all through the year
· Over 25 Million+ Visitors and 20000+ Unique Visitors per conference
· Participation by Stalwarts from various international societies
· Internationally renowned speakers and scientists representation
· Career guidance for early career researchers and students
· Interesting scientific deliberations and discussions
· Perfect platform for Global Networking
Date: Nov 6-8, 2017
Venue: Vienna, Austria
Speakers Representation from Top 25+ Countries
USA & AMERICAS
USA | Brazil | Canada | Mexico
Australia | China | India | Hong Kong | Indonesia | Japan | Malaysia | Thailand
New Zealand | Philippines | Singapore | Taiwan | South Korea
Austria | Denmark | Finland | France | Germany | Italy | Netherlands | Norway
Poland | South Africa | Spain | Switzerland | Turkey | AUSTRIA | UK | Ukraine
Healthcare and Public Health Professionals
HOD’s of Healthcare Research and Medical Education
Students from Academia and Researchers in the field of Health and Medical Education
The field of Medical Education is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in Health and Medical Education. The importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors.
Medical Education 2017
· Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world
· Selected contributions will be published in following International Journals
· Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress
· Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas
· Share your excitement in promoting your skills in the field of Medical Education.
· Conference brings together Researchers, Business Entrepreneurs and Industry Developers.
2. Research in Medical Education
3. Origin of Medical Education Research
4. Teaching the Medical Sciences
5. Clinical skills training
6. Community-based training
7. Patient safety
8. Medical Education Research Projects
9. Humanities in medicine
10. Entrepreneur Investment Meet
Austria’s capital offers a unique blend of imperial traditions and stunning modern architecture. It is famous for its cultural events, imperial sights, coffee houses, cozy wine taverns, and the very special Viennese charm.
Vienna’s history dates back to the first post-Christian century when the Romans established the military camp Vindobona. Today’s cityscape is characterised by the abundance of baroque buildings created mostly under the rule of Empress Maria Theresia and Emperor Franz Joseph, who was largely responsible for the monumental architecture round the Ringstraße.
Apart from being regarded as “The Cityof Music” because of its musical legacy, Vienna is also said to be "TheCity of Dreams" because it was home to the world's first psycho-analyst – Sigmund Freud. Vienna is Austria's main center of education and home to many universities, professional colleges and gymnasiums (high schools).
Vienna is known for its high quality of life. In a 2005 study of 127 world cities, the Economist Intelligence Unit ranked the city first (in a tie with Vancouver, Canada and San Francisco, US) for the world's most livable cities. Between 2011 and 2015, Vienna was ranked second, behind Melbourne, Australia. For eight consecutive years (2009–2016), the human-resource-consulting firm Mercer ranked Vienna first in its annual "Quality of Living" survey of hundreds of cities around the world, a title the city still holds in 2016. Monocle's 2015 "Quality of Life Survey" ranked Vienna second on a list of the top 25 cities in the world "to make a base within."
Vienna is without a doubt a destination of the 21st century. Read any article about the fastest growing city in the region and it’s almost guaranteed you’ll see the words ‘ambitious’, ‘record-breaking’ and ‘staggering’. This meteoric growth has not gone unnoticed, and each year thousands of expats arrive to claim a slice of the action.
Medical Education 2017 welcomes you to the exciting city of Vienna!!
Medical Education 2017, Conference Series LLC
2360 Corporate Circle.Suite 400 Henderson, NV 89074-7722, USA
Ph: +1-650-268-9744, Fax: +1-650-618-1414, Toll free: +1-800-286-6499
Abstract submission opens: December 12, 2016
Registration opens: December 12, 2016
Early bird registration: April 24, 2017
On spot registration: November 6, 2017
1. The Hofburg
2. St. Stephen's Cathedral
3. Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens
4. The Belvedere Palace
5. The Vienna State Opera House
6. The National Theater
7. The Spanish Riding School
9. The Austrian Parliament Building
10. Vienna City Hall
11. Maria-Theresien-Platz and Memorial
12. Prater Park and the Giant Ferris Wheel
13. Vienna Zoo (Tiergarten Schönbrunn)
15. The Imperial Crypt and the Capuchin Church
16. Collegial and Parish Church of St. Peter
17. The Famous Demel: Vienna's Ultimate Café